WATCH: Man Downs Entire Bottle of Tequila Then Dies Moments Later


It was the bet to end all bets, and ultimately a man's life. 

A 23-year-old man died from alcohol poisoning after chugging an entire bottle of tequila in a Dominican nightclub.

Kelvin Rafael Mejía decided to down the lot as part of a friendly wager between friends.

The insane bet was all caught on camera and then posted online. 

Shortly afterwards, he died. The Dominican Republic's medical examiner revealed that the man died from alcohol intoxication.

According to El Universal, the bet came about after Mejia approached a table where a group of clients were betting money on how much tequila they could drink in one go and he asked to join in. 

Read more:

Roxy Romeo

Roxy Romeo

Want to know more about Roxy Romeo? Get their official bio, social pages, articles, and more!


Content Goes Here