WATCH: Man Bursts into Flames While Charging His Phone at the Mall

I can't even imagine going through this. All the reports that have surfaced about this incident indicate that this man was charging his phone using a portable, wireless charging bank. The charging bank shorted causing his clothes to catch on fire. This happened at The Dubai Mall. Of course, people pulled out there phones to record because if it isn't on the didn't happen! I'm just saying.

The video below is the result. I haven't heard anything about this man's condition after this incident, but based on the video, I can't imagine him not having some levels of burns all over his body. God bless him.


Roxy Romeo

Roxy Romeo

Want to know more about Roxy Romeo? Get their official bio, social pages, articles, and more!


Content Goes Here